The Coffee Place's Joke Stack
Goverment Related Jokes
Can you imagine working for the following company?
It has a little over 500 employees with the following statistics:
- 29 have been accused of spousal abuse.
- 7 have been arrested for fraud
- 19 have been accused of passing bad checks.
-117 have bankrupted at least two businesses.
- 3 have been arrested for assault.
- 71 cannot get credit or loans due to bad credit histories.
- 14 have been arrested on drug related charges.
- 8 have been arrested for shoplifting.
- 21 are current defendants on various lawsuits.
- In 1998 alone , 84 were stopped for drunk driving.
Can you guess what organization this is? Give up?
It is the 535 members of the U.S. Congress that work for me and you. The same group that cranks out hundreds upon hundreds of laws designed to keep the rest of us in line.
Did you hear that the Highway Dept. is planning on laying off half their workforce??
Yeah, I guess they invented a shovel that can stand up all by itself!!
A lady driver was breaking just about every rule of the road, and made a turn from the wrong lane into the wrong street. A policeman whistled at her. She refused to stop. The policeman finally caught up with her and asked, "Didn't you hear me whistle?"
The lady driver said, "When I'm driving, I don't flirt!"
This page is maintained by: email@example.com
Changes were last made on 11-20-2001
Return to The Coffee Place's Joke Stack